Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.11

On 30/08/2012 16:19, Eero Tamminen wrote:
FYI: This seems to be EmuTOS specific; ahcccf_p.ttp works fine with
normal TOS, it crashes only with EmuTOS.  (I'll continue that issue
on the EmuTOS mailing list.)

If you look at my first message on this thread, you will see that the last AHCC crashes on EmuTOS because it calls GEMDOS file related functions with an invalid handle. AHCC should not do that, however in such case EmuTOS should cleanly fail instead of crashing.

I don't know if you are encountering this bug or another one.

--
Vincent Rivière