Re: [MiNT] Sparemint WIKI

Am 02.03.2012, 16:23 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:

this would allow some Ohloh.net info about FreeMiNT to be display:
http://www.ohloh.net/p/FreeMiNT/widgets

I find this is really interesting - just signed in :-)!

.. eg: a note that "hek" added some ruby code for the 1st time - not

My new hobby ;-)

sure if that is true/accurate, but I would not have known about it
otherwise..

They identified some foreign-language-help-files as ruby or c#, also they claim there is C++ used, which I've never seen in freemint.

I have made an active mockup of its potential use:
http://paulwratt.000space.com/test/examples/freemint-wiki.html

Would be nice to have it.

--
Helmut Karlowski