[MiNT] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: marathon,was:Egale

Sent this directly to m0n0 by mistake.

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
To: ole@monochrom.net
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Fwd: Re: marathon,was:Egale
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:00:40 +0100

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 00:35:25 +0100, m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net> wrote:

 Dracdlg.slb purpose is: provide GEM Dialogs and draw special objects.
 I don't see any problem with that in general. But I see that the GEM

I agree, this should not be problematic.

 stuff is mixed with GEM stuff within
the application, and that's why I thought it's maybe worth to try to link the SLB statically. If that works fine -
 there is no need for further bug fixing / searching.

Yes, there could very well be problems with the Draconis SLB. That's why I
suggest testing GEMMA - if it still works, then MiNT/XaAES is probably OK
and the problem is within Draconis. It's probably not wise to adapt
MiNT/XaAES to Draconis until one's certain that Draconis behaves
correctly. My experience with the Draconis tools is that they're full of
bugs and must be considered incomplete.

Jo Even