Re: [MiNT] libpng 1.5.9

Am Dienstag, den 21.02.2012, 00:58 +0100 schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

So, now it looks like we can put up an libpng 1.5 rpm for sparemint :)

Argh... the test cases ( make test -> especially "pngvalid --size" ) was resulting in SIGBUS in free() ... :/

The comment for the last test in pngvalid is something like:

"memory corruption should be detected when freeing memory not belonging to libpng".

To me this sounds hard like this test will never ever work with systems without memory protection.

So I removed that test from the executable.

Greets,