Re: [MiNT] Image for Aranym

atm I am just looking for XaAES that does not crash, and has most
"fixes" applied - but I dont use everyday so it is hard for me to
"see" good/stable XaAES revision from daily build..

A point release (even a 1.18.0-beta) would help, or a certain version
recommended by dev/users - maybe now is a good time to get a stable
XaAES (while not so much changes atm - unlike before xmas)?