[MiNT] Makefile patch for FireBee ethernet driver.

The Makefile for fec.xif need an patch, so that it is compiled and linked for coldfire.

I would add this to the Makefile:

MODEL = -mcpu=5475

It looks like other modules are not affected by this. However, it assumes there is an libkernv4e present. That's maybe not the case when someone compiles m68000 kernel build. I guess build (link) would fail then... So one would also need to make compilation optional. So I would introduce something like this:

ifeq ($(COLDFIRE),yes)
TARGET = fec.xif
endif

However, there is no such flag for the sockets part of the kernel, and Vincent wanted to patch inet4.xdd to be
compatible with ColdFire...

So I would vote for some $(COLDFIRE) flag for the inet4 module and it's drivers. When that is introduced, I can
query for it.

Any comments on this?

Greets,