Re: [MiNT] Makefile patch for FireBee ethernet driver.

Alan Hourihane wrote:
I know Vincent was reworking the build for a single CPU type, but not
sure how far he's got yet.

About my schedule:
- I'm currently working on LDG with Olivier
- Then I will finish and submit my ColdFire patches for inet4.xdd
- Then I will have a deeper look at the FreeMiNT Makefiles, in order to get a full daily build for ColdFire

This will take some time, so it would be better to do a quick and dirty fix for the Makefile now, then everything will be in-depth reworked later.

--
Vincent Rivière