Re: [MiNT] Aniplayer

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:40:42 , "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:05:42 +0100, Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > either way, I think it should be fixed (for mint at least) as it will
> > stop this kind of thing happening in the future.. and make apps with
> > SLB's easier to work with in the future
>
> This is done in sys_s_lbopen() in slb.c. The current search order is this:
>
> 1. In the folder passed to slb_open() if any.
> 2. If folder isn't specified or the slb could not be loaded from the
> specified folder, search the path specified in SLBPATH. If SLBPATH isn't
> defined, search in \.
> 3. Finally look in SYSDIR.
>
> So if SLBPATH is specified, .\ will never be searched. It can easily be
> fixed, but what is the specified search order for SLB's?
>
> Jo Even

That explains it.

The files were not in SLBPATH so presumably it looked in sysdir and
found them.

"Mystery" solved. I have no recollection of changing the slbpath
in mint.cnf but that is what caused my error. It would be useful
if apps could show what slb's had loaded or at least complain if
you try to use one that isn't loaded.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll go and stand in the corner for a while.

Regards,

Peter