Re: [MiNT] XaAES: background,was:Chaos in gradients

Am Samstag, den 03.09.2011, 00:07 +0200 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

No they are correct (compare
http://wiki.sparemint.org/images/Widgets1.gif (homwidg)). At least on
my computer.

These are all looking wrong, too. Just like they are looking wrong when used with xaaes - that's the reason why I'm not using these widgets ;) I think passing arround jpeg or png would be better, because it's not palette based. Anyway, GIF palette is 24 Bit RGB, so this shouldn't be an problem, what tool do you use ( or the producer of http://wiki.sparemint.org/images/Widgets1.gif) to create the gif's? Maybe the tool dos an bad job when encoding the GIF files... maybe it uses 24bit BGR instead of RGB for color values, or maybe there is some problem with color space used under your system .... hm...