Re: [MiNT] crash of MiNT 1.17.0 if started from auto folder under Aranym

Hi Jean-François,

> Indeed, but this is not specific to Windows. There is no locking
> with hostfs (and also no symbolic links, if I'm not mistaken).

Yes, i could not create symbolic links. No wonder for me because
Windows did not use symbolic links.

> Do not use hostfs partitions for anything other than personal
> documents or GEM/TOS applications.

Yes, thats what i have done. I have used hostfs for the contents of my
GEM/BGM partitions from my TT which are FAT partitions. And there are
GEM programsn and ma data.

Best regards
Michael