Re: [MiNT] [MiNT]XaAES-wiki, was: Wikitools - w2u error

Am 21.08.2011, 08:28 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

And for everyone else - if he doesn't want it to be included in the wiki, then don't include it in the wiki. It's as simple as that. You can read his stuff, get VERY inspired, and write new info based on that. Play nice.

That's what I meant. Use it as a guide for your own text. Or just ignore it.

.. unless he changes his mind, of course. You could try asking him again nicely. He's on Facebook.

Me never!

And I did not mean not to use wiki-tags not supported by w2u but don't add stuff not in XaAES 0.999. I told Paul already by E-mail.

--
Helmut Karlowski