Re: [MiNT] [MiNT]XaAES-wiki, was: Wikitools - w2u error

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 19.08.2011, 23:06 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:
>
>> On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 22:37 +0200, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone wants to add the content of "unofficial XaAES" to the wiki (not
>>> any
>>> post-release or untested features)?
>>
>> I asked the author of that page about this last year, but he was not
>> interested.
>
> Someone could "borrow" the content in her own words ...
>
> --
> Helmut Karlowski

unless that reply meant "no I dont want to be the one to do it".. (can
someone clarify its use)

btw, surely there is a way to include beta info in wiki, that does not
get compiled out with w2u, or gets stripped in the udo compile (say
like a <beta> tag block)

Paul