Re: [MiNT] on Mega ST & QED

> I thought the recent kernel / mintlib isn't compatible with 68000 CPU,
> because -mshort was dropped? Isn't it needed to run cleanly on m68000
> CPU?

mshort has never been dropped.
Yes and no. -mshort was dropped for the mintlib but the mintlib only. All kernels are built with -mshort (due to the TOS legacy), the other libs (cflib, gemlib) vary -- some of them offer -mshort variants, some don't. But personally, I don't think there's use for -mshort except the kernel, so you should never add -mshort when building an user space application -- the mintlib headers "translate" 32-bit calls into 16-bit ones for the TOS API.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org