Re: [MiNT] Daily mintv4e.prg

Hi,

> From which drive do you boot? I'm just curios...
First I tried to boot from C: (CF card) which leads to the described looping. I noticed that after every attempt to boot from CF the C:/mint/1-18-cur directory is empty and the file system is corrupted. So may be the described problem is not a mint issue but a file system issue.

Now I also tried to boot from A: (SD card). Which works a bit better. I'm using the plain mint.cfg which comes with the archive. I only un-commented GEM = ROM. Now the FireBee starts up but every mouse move leads to screen output which destroys the desktop. So I guess I'll have to use a proper mint.cnf and need do build a more complete mint environment

> About an workin mint setup: i can send you mine.
This would be very helpful. I do have full EasyMint installations on my Falcon and Milan. But on the FireBee I'd like to start with the most minimalistic mint setup possible. Just to start slowly, extend step by step to be able to find and track problems component by component.

> Also remember to set boot bpp to 8bit, otherwise boot speed is too slow.
Good point, I did not change anything on the FireBee configuration. How I change the colour depth? Using Bootconf?

Kind regards,
Heinz Schmidt