Re: [MiNT] Kernel compiling error

Speaking of this, the server that hosts the sparemint dev site, storage.atari-source.org as well as other stuff was cracked by some Romanian script kiddie.  I can't be sure that they didn't root it though it doesn't appear that they did.  Until further notice that box is off and I'm taking this opportunity to revamp my security practices and separate my network into vlans.

Mark