Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.17 compiling

2011/5/1 Marc-Antón Kehr <makehr@ndh.net>:
> Hi folks,
>
> after a long time I had reactivated my Milan and tried to compile the cvs freemint version but had a bunch of errors. I updated all my libs but still no luck.
> Is it true, that the new version are only compilable with gcc 4.x and that this version is not in the Sparemint repository?
> Which libs and other packages must be installed to compile the cvs version of freemint?

Keith made the rpm packages:

For gcc 4.5.2
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/feb2011/

For binutils 2.21
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/dec2010/

For mintlib 0.59
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/recent/

Although for mintlib I think is better to compile your own from the
CVs repository, i don't know where and which is the latest release.