Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.5.3

W dniu 30.04.2011 13:18, Vincent Rivière pisze:
Hello.

You know that GCC 4.6.0 is out, but because it has an annoying bug for
ColdFire, I have not released it for MiNT yet. So, exceptionally, I
continue maintaining the 4.5 branch which works perfectly. So here is
the brand new GCC 4.5.3 for the MiNT target. As usual, the patches and
Cygwin binaries can be found here:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

I didn't notice any significant change from the previous version.

Another event occurred concurrently, the new Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty
Narwhal" has just been released, too. So I have recompiled all the
cross-tools for that new version. As usual, I support only the 32-bit
version, but the 64-bit binaries may appear when provided by contributors.

Why not use PPA for Ubuntu packages? You'll get 64bit packages 'for free'.

AdamK