Re: [MiNT] Coldfire-build

Am 14.03.2011, 22:41 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Mon, 2011-03-14 at 08:27 +0100, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

And XaAES too :) I only had a couple of minutes to test this morning, so
I just replaced the kernel with yours and booted. XaAES starts up and
starts the desktop. I started Aniplayer and it apparently works. I will
test a lot more this evening.

There seems to be a stack issue. Almost every time I start a program
from the desktop (doesn't matter which), the desktop crashes with a
"stack underflow" error message. Helmut, any idea what could be causing
this?

I've never seen this. What does the System-window say for system/Stack?

Does this also happen when you start by XaAES-launcher?

--
Helmut Karlowski