Re: [MiNT] Coldfire-build

I don't think it's fair to say there is a specific goal.  Some people want a usable system, others insist on open source.  There are multiple goals going on and firetos is just achieving one of them.  I think it's highly likely that people will depend on firetos in the very beginning but there is no reason not to use emutos eventually since mint replaces a lot of the tos facilities anyway, similar to how most people are now using emutos on aranym.

Thanks,
Mark