Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/xaaes/src.km

Am 08.01.2011, 13:43 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

(It's really annoying if people overwrite repo modifications with their
older versions without checking things properly first and these get noticed
only much later, after long debugging sessions...)

I think he said there were no changes other than his own.

I also believe this. But if it's true CVS should not complain. This only happens when committing to a foreign branch. But once before it worked.

Anyway, I've downloaded now the freemint-1_17-branch now.

--
Helmut Karlowski