Re: [MiNT] GCC return register

That's not really good enough though, as you can still pass another
search path with -L and it blows up anyway.
But someone needs to pass this to command line and it wont be a compiler. If programmer is stupid enough to mix library paths, I don't see it as system error.

The only real solution is to agree on which register to use.
As I see it, this hides problems like described above, completely. You have no way to know unless you compile with -Wl,-t. And if you want to make me this, I can reply one can do this in your test case, too ;-)

But as I said, just my opinion.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org