Re: [MiNT] Icons drawn wrong in RSM (was: Re: XaAES Language-selection)

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:29 PM, David Gálvez <dgalvez75@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/1/7 Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:
>> use the "EASY-Download" not the "Demo rsm365d.zip", and yes the
>> English RSC for 3.64 does work
>>
>> The only issue I ever noticed is the import image icons on the left
>> are screwed when using XaAES (fine under MyAES). I remember the
>> background is a different color when using the demo (from memory)
>>

> Also happens under NAES and TOS, It doesn't look like VDI related as
> happens with both NVDI or FVDI.
> It seems that only are drawn correctly under MagiC and MyAes. I don't know why.
>
> I informed the author about this two years ago.

Unfortunately it is no longer being updated, that was one of the
reasons its was made available with Freeware key

I think it might be image type, or image handling, and it might be as
simple as intel vs motorola format. I know MyAES has a pretty thought
set of image handling routines, and I would presume MagiC did have to

Anyway, RSM is still usable, but atm I dont have a working setup, need
an updated AFROS with 1.17.0/1.17.1 and 1.18-cur

cheers

Paul