Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

m0n0 wrote:
A few weeks ago I read that max strlen for v_gtext is only 80 chars.

The problem was calling the GemLib's v_gtext() with a small stack (i.e.
USERDEFs), regardless to the string length.
However, I wonder what happens in various VDI implementations with long
strings: buffer overflow or truncated string ?

Of course I`m not so satisfied with this, and I don`t really trust
the current situation... ( Because it still crashes with EmuTOS ;) )

EmuTOS' VDI has serious limitations (like TOS 1.x), but it should not
crash. If it crashes, there is a bug either in NetSurf or EmuTOS so it
has to be fixed.

--
Vincent Rivière