Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

m0n0 wrote:
In the meantime, I wanted to ask here what could break compatibility with
plain tos

Oh, I remember that the Super() GEMDOS function has unusual (buggy ?) stack behaviour on plain TOS. As a result, the Super() binding found in the MiNTLib is unsafe on TOS, especially when used in optimized code. We will have to fix that.

Also, be sure that your program has a big enough stack size.
And check your USERDEFs.

--
Vincent Rivière