Re: [MiNT] IRC channel for MINT / Coldfire / ARanyM?

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011, Peter Persson wrote:

# > 	I do see mentions of #atariscne and spelling variations thereof;
# > surprised theres no #mint or something :) Atariscne seems to have been
# > empty (efnet, freenode) but maybe I'm not in the right network for it.
#
# I think this is a great idea.
#
# Suggestion: #freemint at IrcNET (same network as #atariscne and several
# other Atari channels). I'm there now.

	I have been trying 'ircnet' nodes all morning .. 20+ IRC servers
unreachable (ie: seemingly down), or any number of networking problems.

	ie: going to http://www.ircnet.org/ and finding the User Info ->
Server Listing and most of those are broken, bodes poorly for stability of
IRCNET.

	(Seems odd no round-robin like efnet has .. irc.efnet.net for
instance 'just works')

	Any known good ircnet nodes that accept IRC connections from arond
the globe? :)

		jeff

--
If everyone would put barbecue sauce on their food, there would be no war.