Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 09:02 +0100, m0n0 wrote:

> Oh, I would like to do that but I have never got my falcon + MiNT to work
> with MP

What kind of Falcon is this? A CT60?

> chars. Before I used v_ftext, but that does not display anything with
> classic TOS. (Have to read about the differences...). The other part is

v_ftext is implemented in GDOS (NVDI, SpeedoGDOS and fVDI). Are you
planning on supporting platforms with no GDOS? A web-browser with just
one single font doesn't sound very useful to me.

> the bugs ( a bit) - Of course I`m not so satisfied with this, and I don`t
> really trust the current situation... ( Because it still crashes with
> EmuTOS ;) )

If it works with TOS and not EmuTOS then it's probably a problem with
EmuTOS.

Jo Even