Re: [MiNT] XaAES fileselector

On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 18:08 +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:

> So why do we have corrupt TAB-sizes at all ?
>
> If it happens once, that's confusing enough, you shouldn't have to
> repeat it to get things to work.

I rarely use the fileselector so I hadn't noticed this. But now that I
tested it... ;) It happens on all drives, including 8.3 partitions, but
only after the first redraw as Helmut says. And only when "Realtime
build directories" is enabled. It's annoying, but not critical. What is
the purpose of "Realtime build directories" anyway?

Jo Even