Re: [MiNT] XaAES Language-selection

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 22:19 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> >> The behavior can be controlled by a new app_option rsc_lang (0: no
> >> action, 1: read if available, else write, 2: always write).
> >
> > I'm not sure if I understand this. What does "write" mean? Can you post
> > a part of an actual translation-file?
>
> XaAES generates the file with the nn-strings, which is "write". You must
> edit this file manually.

I'm still not sure if I understand this. Are you saying that XaAES can
generate this translation file when starting a specific application? So
each translated app has it's own translation-file which is loaded by
XaAES when rsrc_load is called? If this is true then I think this is
excellent stuff :)

Jo Even