Re: [MiNT] XaAES Language-selection

> I bet you never used it

Everyone can win this. I use FreeMiNT 1.15.12 and N.AES 2.0

> how can  you damn it?

I don't do this, I only try to show that there is maybe an other way
to do this. [1]

How can I generate the rsl file, it looks like that I need XaAES?
What mean the number? Who do you handle that trees have the same
object numbers.

You should maybe give more information or have seen somthing not?

> Is there any well known prg that uses theses layers except rsm?

Ist that important? I thinking we talk about the AES.

> And you'll have to change the layout for every language.

Sure, this is the only way to guaranteed that they don't overlap.

> Also I don't want to involve non-open-source-software into freemint.

That is a problem. The only free and open source resource editor is
Fashion.

Gerhard

[1] Mein Englisch ist nunmal so schlecht, daß ich keine blumige
Aussprache tätigen kann. Deshalb mag alles etwas hart rüberkommen.
Ja, auch meine Rechtschreibung ist...