Re: [MiNT] [ANNOUNCE] FreeMiNT 1.17.0 Released !

On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 09:46:07 -0700, Thomas Jürges wrote:

> > Third thing system moans about normal TOS partitions that filesystem
> > should be checked. Is any way to disable it or run automated tests like
>
> > with ext2?
>
> Same here.  Happens also with floppy drive.
>

> I got a stock Falcon w. 14MB RAM, TOS 4.02, TeraDesk version is 4.02.
>
> Cheers,
>     Thomas

I disabled some Easymint tests years ago, in c:\easymint\bin\fscheck.sh

#       for drv in $dosdrives; do
#               echo; echo "Checking filesystem on drive $drv."
#               fsck.vfat -p $drv:
#               if [ $? -ne 0 ]; then
#                       echo
#                       echo "Warning: fsck FAILED"
#                       echo "         Starting single user shell. Fix the"
#                       echo "         filesystem on drive $drv by running fsck.vfat"
#                       echo "         and REBOOT!"
#                       echo
#                       sh -si < /dev/console > /dev/console 2>&1
#               fi
#       done

Peter