Re: [MiNT] release ?

Hi Anders,

> do you run a resolution uneven by the font  height? For example if you have 600
>height and 16 pixels tall font (37.5  characters will fit), it will try to draw
>38 >lines and what I belive writing the  last half-line outside the framebuffer
>and crash. If you have a cursor_home  program it won't reach the bottom of the
>screen >and hence not crash.

WOW... GOOD SPOTTING.
Amazing, this is what I am doing. I minus off the 16 lines of the 608, so I am
running at 592 line in reality.
With the cursor_home program, it does also scroll up the console when it reaches
the bottom so I see even the last HALT command.
I guess, when it was not homed, it thinks it is and writes out the frame buffer
and crashes.

> It's  a bug in the TOS console and a reason why Falcon users often use 608
>height  instead of 600. I'm not sure if FreeMiNT still uses the TOS console or
>if it >has  re-implemented the same bug.

LOL.... not so weird after all.
At least i have a work-around for this :-)