Re: [MiNT] release ?

Ok, can't wait till the weekend.

I dl the 12 Nov 2010 trunk and tested on my Falcon.

The shutdown, reboot and Halt from Teradesk is NOT working. I hangs half way.
The shutdown, reboot and Halt from XAAES task manager is working as expected.

Also when shutdown from XAAES, the messages are display from the HOME position,
which is great.
While shutdown from Teradesk (which just hang), the messages are display from
somewhere it left off previously.
It writes messages below the screen, so there is no way to see what's was the
last time it did.

I had the impression that the shutdown from Teradesk was fixed previously.

rgds
WongCK