Re: [MiNT] Newsie

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:30:42 , Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I thought this would be an easy one but what do I need to include
> >
> Huh, that's very optimistic opinion for something such complex as Newsie :)

I meant finding the lib would be easy ;-)

> > to get the GEM objects SELECTABLE, TOUCHEXIT etc. ?
> >
> Generally, gemlib (libgem) package. But be prepared not all variables have
> same names... so you need some knowledge of GEM programming, to be sure you
> don't exchange some bits / flags.

bash-2.05a# egrep -r TOUCHEXIT /usr/include/
/usr/include/mt_gem.h:#define OF_TOUCHEXIT      0x0040  /**< TODO */
/usr/include/mt_gem.h:#define TOUCHEXIT         0x0040  /**< TODO */

I tried including gem.h which includes mt_gem.h but it didn't help.

> > gcc throws up loads of warnings and errors in the code, it's amazing.
> >
> That means the code is most probably very badly written.

Yes it looks like it might be.

Peter