Re: [MiNT] Redraw bug in current trunk

From: "J. F. Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 10:14 AM
To: "mint" <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Redraw bug in current trunk

From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>

I'll look for changes from September, but first I would like be able to
reproduce the error.

Just an idea but might not this be related to the recent change of
height of the infoline? I don't remember having noticed this issue
about a month ago, last time I tried trunk. On the screenshot I
attached to issue 177 in the bugtracker it really looks like the
drawing is shifted by the difference between the previous height and
the new one.

If this theory is correct I should be able to reproduce this problem with other apps that has a infoline. I will try this tonight.

Jo Even