Re: [MiNT] Redraw bug in current trunk

From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 9:12 AM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Cc: <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Redraw bug in current trunk

This all looks more like a VDI-error to me. Did you try with a recent
qed? Do you still have the non-system-font installed?

I would be surprised if this was a VDI error. MVDI is very stable and trouble free, and I'm quite sure that I would have noticed such a serious issue before in the eight years I've had this graphics card. It looks more like a rectangle list problem. I will try to reproduce this problem with other applications, including other versions of qed.

The problem occurs independent of the font.

I'll look for changes from September, but first I would like be able to
reproduce the error.

See issue 177. I'm not the only one with redraw problems.

Jo Even