Re: [MiNT] XaAES Gradients

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 06.08.2010, 02:53 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:
>
>> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 6:35 AM, Helmut Karlowski
>>>
>>> I have no *grad*.c-file.
>>>

>> I added the zip again. G_GRADIENT.C is what is currently in XaAES, as
>> provided by Ozk
>

> Where is a g_gradient.c in the xaaes-cvs?

in the zip. The contents of all the gradient C files are split across
WIN_DRAW.C and RENDER_OBJ.C (see the 2 #ifdef each file)

>>> I think it's better to do this when there's more time.
>>>
>> You can cut and paste from G_YELLOW.C (or other) into the WIN_DRAW.C,
>> and RENDER_OBJ.C, its very simple, as the changes are only in the
>> values, not structure, or even changing of gradient method (which is
>> also possible)
>
> That is not a practicable solution.

to allow people to build with a different gradient set, and allow for
a point release asap?

> --
> Helmut Karlowski

If you want me to supply the patch, it will take a while, and I though
you would rather get the release out asap, this not being a bug fix.

Paul