[MiNT] Fwd: XaAES:About

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 6:24 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 05.08.2010, 16:54 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:
>
>> probably the best dedication I've seen, nice
>
> Thanks.
>

>> can we code name this release also, a word that uses Frank in it?
>
> Make a suggestion. But I don't want to add any new stuff. Maybe this could
> be done in the kernel?
>
> --
> Helmut Karlowski

Frankie or Frankly

What about Frankenstien.

Maybe there are some European words that would be more appropriate

What about something someone knows about Frank or MiNT/XaAES, that
would be ok too

I guess it would be the codename for FreeMiNT 1.17.x, in which case it
will be around and in use for much longer than if it was just for
XaAES 1.x, which is fine by me, as it also reflects the volume of time
Frank put into the kernel as well as XaAES

ideas?

Paul