Re: [MiNT] Announce of an early netsurf framebuffer alpha / polipo proxy rpm

> I configured the bridge stuff as explained in the aranym howto
> (http://wiki.aranym.org/manual) -
> but aranym does not know about any networking device other than lo0.
Try this first: http://sourceforge.net/projects/aranym/files/afros/
(afros 8.12) -- readme explains quite a basic steps how to setup
networking. This should be your starting point, everything is included
and preconfigured. I suspect you didn't setup linux part properly
('tun' kernel module needs to be loaded).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org