Re: [MiNT] XaAES: Menus in windows vs. menu_tnormal()

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

[ ... ]

When I look at the code I see that I'm *not* using menu_tnormal in
window menus, but the following code:

obj_deselect(o + e->msg[3]);
obj_deselect(o + e->msg[4]);
wind_set(w->handle, WF_TOOLBAR, NULL, 0, 0);

wind_set is the recommended way to redraw the menu widget according to
some docs I found (written by Henk I think). I've also made a comment in
the code that menu_tnormal doesn't do anything so I manually deselect
the items instead. I'm not sure if this is a bug or by design. Helmut? Henk?

Anyway, the code above works.

Jo Even

Shouldnt that be WF_MENU?
I can remember that a second call of wind_set redraws toolbars or
menus but I forgot all the details.

The reason why menu_tnormal is unsuitable is again the lack of
window handle needed for redraw over rectangle list.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers