Re: [MiNT] freemint startup

W dniu 2010-08-10 18:44, Helmut Karlowski pisze:
=?UTF-8?B?UGF3ZcWCIEfDs3JhbHNraQ==?= wrote:

And third issue is with keyboard, I've got no focus at startup. I hear
keyclicks, but there is no output (I cannot navigate in windows with
keyboard, type anything in editboxes, toswin2 console etc..). Sometimes
i could type something, but I don't know how I triggered it.

Same answer as for Lars: Disable everything.
Ok. Without loadable drivers/modules and programs ran from xaaes (launched from the xaaes.cnf script)? I'm just asking to be sure.

Also you did not tell us what type of hardware you use.
Yes, of course.
falcon 030, ct60(66mhz), 14mb st ram, 256mb tt ram,ctpci (but without graphics card), tos 4.04 latest beta3(unofficial) I've copied old configuration files from my previous install(mint.cnf + xaaes configuration) (older kernel 1.16.1b)
Maybe there were some changes that I'm not aware of.

Regards,
Pawel Goralski

e-mail: pawel.goralski@nokturnal.pl
WWW: http://nokturnal.pl