Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

Am 04.07.2010, 23:44 Uhr, schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

Hi,

On Monday 05 July 2010, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Why is this translation necessary? On Atari/TOS, cr+lf is the norm
> anyway.

But toswin is also for unix-apps.

It is necessary to create a mode that does the translation without
interpreting Ctrl-S/Q etc. I don't know if this is already there or if it has to be written. But the related code in the kernel is not very easy to
read.

As toswin handles the input/output to these apps, why it shouldn't
be the thing setting up the input correctly?  Did I miss something?

Go ahead!

I've patched xconout some time ago to do the translation but there where some side-effects.

--
Helmut Karlowski