Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

Am 04.07.2010, 20:19 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On 07/04/2010 09:28 AM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

I've found the reason: Console is set to COOKED by XaAES during init,
because else
there would be no \n->\r\n-translation in the console-window. You cannot
have both.

Why is this translation necessary? On Atari/TOS, cr+lf is the norm anyway.

But toswin is also for unix-apps.

It is necessary to create a mode that does the translation without interpreting Ctrl-S/Q etc. I don't know if this is already there or if it has to be written. But the related code in the kernel is not very easy to read.

I made a quick test to set console for all XaAES-clients to raw but it did not work (see above).

--
Helmut Karlowski