Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

Am 27.06.2010, 23:24 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On 06/27/2010 11:10 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

I guess I'm right. Now taskbar was in select-mode and everything went
down the drain ..

So leave away the console-output for a test.

Now I can "repair" it by clever Ctrl-Q-pressing ;)

Press Ctrl-Q when taskbar does console-output!

I'm not sure if this can really be solved, it's the old RAW/COOKED-problem.

It does not happen with an older version of XaAES. With a kernel from
September and the current XaAES it does happen. I have yet not (IIR)
tried an older XaAES with the current kernel.

Anyway, there must be a solution. Ctrl+S is probably the third most used
(after Ctrl+C/V) key-combination used in GEM apps.

I've found the reason: Console is set to COOKED by XaAES during init, because else there would be no \n->\r\n-translation in the console-window. You cannot have both.

But you can issue

stty -F /dev/console raw

for taskbar or do the same from inside taskbar.

--
Helmut Karlowski