Re: [MiNT] GEM frameworks (was: Bit-Depth and Graphics stuff....)

> framework that is only available for GCC...  I think WinDom is the first
> choice. Or does there exists some lib that compares?
It depends what do you expect / want to have. Personally, I always
prefer CFLib because it's exactly what I want -- it doesn't hide
GEM/VDI stuff from me but offers a lot of tools to make life easier
(like accessing / setting / querying complex GEM structures). But if
you don't care about not touching GEM, WinDom is a reasonable choice.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org