Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

On 07/04/2010 06:09 PM, Paul Wratt wrote:

> 1) can we expect a new version of TaskBar soon?

No. I spend very little time on my computer during the summer months.

> 2) is there a permanant fix to COOKED/RAW issue, and does it only have
> this effect (keyboard issues)

That I don't know, but I've never had this problem until I started
tested recent versions of XaAES a few weeks ago. It's possible that the
console was set to RAW previously. If so, I never noticed any side
effects of that. Does the console have to be set to COOKED?

Jo Even