Re: [MiNT] EasyMiNT / Aranym issues?

Am 09.06.2010, 22:35 Uhr, schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi>:

Using "aes" to start XaAES & Teradesk, I can use "vi" in TosWin2, but
its output is almost non-readable (there are vertical lines and every other
character is a black box) and cursor moves strangely.  Qed work and looks
perfect though.

This sounds as if there would be no fvdi. Unfortunately toswin-output is scrambled using the emutos-vdi.

But when its config file uses "Bootstrap = system/mint.prg" option, MiNT
doesn't seem to respect my mint.cnf changes (to the
drive_c/mint/1-17-cur/mint.cnf file).  How I can give MiNT config options

Maybe C: is not mounted to drive_c?

BTW: There exists an aranym-mailing-list ;)

-
Helmut Karlowski