[MiNT] EasyMiNT / Aranym issues?

Hi,

I installed yesterday EasyMiNT for the first time for Aranym, but ran to
some issues.

(I haven't really used Aranym earlier either, I use mostly Hatari, but gcc
etc really need MiNT/unix setup and MiNT is very inconvenient under Hatari
due to it not supporting NatFeats.)

EasyMiNT installation is from this:
http://atari.st-katharina-apotheke.de/download/easymint-1.70-aranym.tar.gz

And Aranym is latest v0.9.10 release.

I selected the EasyMiNT option where MiNT runs init instead of GEM.

Otherwise everything seems to be working fine, but:
* less crashes easily
* screen editors (like vi) don't work, they don't show any or most
  of the lines in the files.

Even to view files I need to use:
        cat file.txt | less
to see the content.

Any idea what could be wrong / how to fix it?

Using "aes" to start XaAES & Teradesk, I can use "vi" in TosWin2, but
its output is almost non-readable (there are vertical lines and every other
character is a black box) and cursor moves strangely.  Qed work and looks
perfect though.

I also tried the latest Aranym AFROS:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/aranym/files/afros/8.12/afros812.zip/download

But when its config file uses "Bootstrap = system/mint.prg" option, MiNT
doesn't seem to respect my mint.cnf changes (to the
drive_c/mint/1-17-cur/mint.cnf file).  How I can give MiNT config options
when the Bootstrap option is used with Aranym?

	- Eero