Re: [MiNT] ccache 2.4 rpm

On 6/9/10 5:32 PM, m0n0 wrote:
Am Mi, 9.06.2010, 23:25 schrieb Mark Duckworth:
Hi I noticed after I ported ccache that there are problems with it.  I
will try your build but basically just the mint kernel/mintlib gave some
pretty big problems after it was initially cached.  It seems to work 99%
but not quite 100.
But that seems to be an error with malloc, or something like that...? How
do these problems show up?

Did you replace mmap calls with malloc?
Yes, i malloc and write the lot to the malloc'd buffer.

The build (using ccache) fails with strange errors. I will have to do more testing again, maybe other people's patches were more thorough than mine.

Thanks,
Mark