Re: [MiNT] MPC 0.8.1 Compiles / Tests Good Natively

Hello Miro,

Good work! How it's with MPFR and older GMP tests? I remember seeing some
crash on aranym when trying to run for 68000 and for 68020-60 it was even
worse. But maybe it was again only that stack issue (64k isn't enough?).

Older revisions of both GMP and MPFR were very close to passing all tests. I was going to dig threw all of my crap (notes / files) and verify that the versions that appeared closest to working were within the prereqs for GCC 4.5.0. Just have not had time to work on much at all.

Actually had free time this past week, but that ended up being dedicated to ScummVM, mainly getting the tools package working......

Keith