Re: [MiNT] MPC 0.8.1 Compiles / Tests Good Natively

Keith Scroggins wrote:
Anyway, built it on my Falcon with Miro's GCC 4.4.3. All tests passed out of the box without any modifications except for some stack size changes.

Excellent !

For the libraries version, you have probably seen the prerequisites pages for GCC:
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html

GMP >= 4.3.2
MPFR >= 2.4.2
MPC >= 0.8.1
PPL >= 0.10 (optional)
CLooG-PPL 0.15 (optional)

So the latest versions of the libraries may not be useful or desirable.

Note: I really wonder if that ClooG/PPL stuff can be useful for us. It is enabled in my latest Cygwin/Ubuntu binaries.

Really, these libraries and their testsuites are good test cases for checking the validity of our build system.

--
Vincent Rivière